Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a nice modded Classic at Matlock Bath today outside Kostas cafe (I was on my Panigale).

The mods/extras I saw included were

• Headlight grill/trim (like mine)
  • Belly pan (like mine)
  • Crossbar (like mine)
  • Painted front and rear mudguard (matching the tank)
  • High level Termi exhaust
Was this you? :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
That was me, love my Sunday morning bacon and egg sandwich and the roads round Ashbourne and Buxton suit my riding ,

Attachments

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did go over to take a look at your bike. Love the exhaust. Does it fry your leg?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not in the slightest , in fact I mostly ride with my leg against the cover and never feel a thing ! When standing still you get more heat from the left side I am assuming from the head , ordered it when I ordered the bike it is slightly noisier than I would of liked and it's quite funny to hear it bang and pop when decelerating but other than that a well designed ( if slightly expensive ) bit of kit

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
839 Posts
Could do this weekend if the weather is gonna be nice :)
I am leading a group to the Dolomites this Friday for 2 weeks ( multistrada.net) back 13 th September. I will check my rota and post some dates later today
Cheers look forward to meeting some new faces!

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
839 Posts
I am at Cornerspeed Monday 14 September to get heated grips fitted. I will be there for 9am opening shouldn't take long then play in the peaks if anyone about or wants to come meet Neil ( or Nelly as most call him)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts