Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had very informative chat with Richard owner of Maxton this British manufacturer ( not just assembled in Britain) has many of the racing fraternity using their products. Ordered today will be built and fitted in 2 weeks. It will be fully adjustable. Will see how this rides and if necessary they will sort the forks. Looking forward to this

·
Registered
564 Posts
Had very informative chat with Richard owner of Maxton this British manufacturer ( not just assembled in Britain) has many of the racing fraternity using their products. Ordered today will be built and fitted in 2 weeks. It will be fully adjustable. Will see how this rides and if necessary they will sort the forks. Looking forward to this
Yes,I received a detailed email from them.
Sounds like they know their beans.
I'll be giving them a call soon.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm going to order the rear shock once my Classic arrives as I know I will change it. I very nearly ordered one last week after getting my mail from Richard, but decided to wait until I get the bike. I will be interested to hear your views Duchess.

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oops stupidly I have never set up the watched to threads so unless I check back don't pick up questions! The Maxton is the difference between night and day! Best mod I have on bike worth every penny!
Have persuaded my husband to have the MT09 done, just ordered it this morning. Richard was telling me that last year the MT09 was the most popular bike getting the upgrade but this year it's the Scrambler!

·
Registered
10 Posts
You will not find more experienced, knowledgeable and engaging experts in the UK as Maxton (from personal experience). I'll ne darkening their door in the spring for a fork upgrade (and shock too if Mrs Flattrack allows!) And brill value for money too...

·
Registered
342 Posts
I have great respect for Maxton gleened from mates using their kit and telecons with them about respringing Ohlins shocks while I was in UK. But they have never replied to my emails or forms i filled in since I moved to Spain. Weird. Maybe they just want to concentrate on UK so they can give best service backup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts