Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm not really interested in the band, which I didn't even know was a thing until now, but suddenly I'm feeling a bit ripped off that I didn't get one along with my I.I.

As for the sunglasses, there seems to be a false perception among some that they came with the bike, I assume because it appeared in some promotional material. I was neither told that I'd get a pair of glasses with the bike nor did I expect them (and FTR I didn't get any).

Not that it wouldn't be cool if they were included. Much more so than a band.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
image.jpeg

Yes. On the back of the logo the bracelet is engraved with your cycle's number

·
Registered
941 Posts
I imagine not all of you owners will get one of these Italia "perks", a bit like the real nice suede Scrambler document holder that only some Scrambler owners received

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have not seen the suede document holder but I think at least a few people thought the glasses came with the II bike.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I have not seen the suede document holder but I think at least a few people thought the glasses came with the II bike.
This is it, my dealer had to wait to get them in so I did not get one when I picked out bike, just a few months later

·
Registered
941 Posts
I think really it is not good if some get those gifts and others don't.
Where can we complain?
Try your dealer. I had to ask my dealer to get the suede holder for me once I found out about it from someone else

·
Registered
178 Posts
In the right hands, a Custom Shop Fender is no more capable that a Squier.

Beware MotoGucci Syndrome Ducati! ;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
image.jpeg
Ducati should have had a set things that they would have simply given to everyone who purchased a Scrambler, particularly the Italia Independent which was always picture with the sunglasses in the advertising of the II.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Try your dealer. I had to ask my dealer to get the suede holder for me once I found out about it from someone else
I sent yesterday a mail to dealer but so far no answer.... I hope the will answer because it seems difficult for them to answer. For the rest happy with them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
For whatever it's worth my bracket arrived in the mail today. I'm in Canada, so this might be something every II owner is getting (postmarked straight from Italy).

Don't know how often I'll wear it, but none the less it's a nice touch from Ducati.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Received it today. I think a nice detail from them. No obligation to do and therefore nice. Just missing the leather map for the books and paperwork.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts