Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there all, new to the Scrambler world and couldn't be more stoked. Picked up a 17' Desert Sled this weekend and already starting to get it squared away. The bike came with a Mivv slip on and I can't say I know much about it. One thing I know is it's a little loud for my taste. Nece deep roar but I live in a very quiet neighborhood and often ride early in the morning. Thought I would throw it out there to trade if anyone was interested. Sounds like there is a DB killer (catalyst) for it but seems like it may be tricky to find. Anyone have experience dealing with Mivv? Awesome looking piece of kit. Carbon and ti. Just ordered the Evotech fender eliminator and ASV shorty levers. Are squishy rear brakes a thing on the DS? Will bleed it when I have time, may be that simple. Also looking to replace the stock turn signals. Rather not spend for Rizoma but they seem like the best option.
Anyway this forum has been incredibly helpful and I look forward to contributing as much as I can.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looks like there's provision to fit a dB killer in there. I guess that the hole in the side is for bolting one in. I have the Arrow slip on but wouldn't use it without the dB killer, I think it'd be painful.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Measure the rear opening and order one from eBay. Very cheap.
Measured in millimetres (mm)
If it makes a good difference in noise, problem solved... if not you can get a newer slip on...

See following picture to see what to look for...

ECAEC185-F036-4575-A1D9-3C5D26664283.png

1 - 3 of 3 Posts