Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new to the forum and to Ducati. Got a Desert Sled just before COVID and love it. I ordered some parts and curious feedback.

1 - Exhaust - I went with QD high mount exhaust in black (QD Exhaust MaXcone High Mount Full System - DUCATI SCRAMBLER (2015+))

2 - Ducati Adjustable foot pegs (PARTS & ACCESSORIES)

3 - Off-Road tires - I'm considering Continental TK80 or Pirelli Scorpion Off road

4 - Renthal racing chain

I can't wait to install and ride!
C9A36E0A-3AC5-4A6F-A329-49B928F29670_1_105_c.jpeg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey @HeavyPenny - If possible, I would love to see some pictures of your bike once you have the QD fitted. I also just bought the same DS and the QD and Arrow silencers are my prime contenders. I had a QD system on my Brutale RR, and it sounded and looked amazing. Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Is that the 800cc or the bigger DS? I'd love to see the exhaust setup when you have it installed. One of my issues with the DS is the placement of the stock exhaust. Just makes carrying luggage that much harder. I'll be curious if the relocation with the QD gives better options. Or worse.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Is that the 800cc or the bigger DS? I'd love to see the exhaust setup when you have it installed. One of my issues with the DS is the placement of the stock exhaust. Just makes carrying luggage that much harder. I'll be curious if the relocation with the QD gives better options. Or worse.
Is there a bigger DS yet…?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts