Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After downgraded 800 to sixty2 ...before someone wondering why.....it's kinda useless using 800cc air cooled bike in Jakarta for daily usage even kevlar denim couldn't protect my balls flawlesly

My first attempt
Replaced seat & under seat side panel with CR part
Replaced the bar with FT bar
DIY exhaust header before change it with full system exhaust...man...am so good with welding
Will leave it to the pro for second attempt lol

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sadly my phone couldnt recorded the sound properly
sound much more better in reality

·
Registered
107 Posts
Man that exhaust is pretty... If you install clip ons and remove the rear fender, it would look like exactly like the Cafe Racer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Agreed..nah i prefer FT bar simply for maneuvering during traffic jams
Am planning to enhance the rear fender look a bit by replacing OEM turn signals with M Blaze bolt turn signals
Right now am more into the idea to swap the gas tank ...still considering between several options

·
Registered
817 Posts
Agreed..nah i prefer FT bar simply for maneuvering during traffic jams
Am planning to enhance the rear fender look a bit by replacing OEM turn signals with M Blaze bolt turn signals
Right now am more into the idea to swap the gas tank ...still considering between several options
I think it would be a shame to change the tank as it's distinctively Ducati Scrambler. Plus the 800/400's tank is a very nice shape as is. Unlike the 1100 which I think isn't as pretty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Second attempt
With help of local racing exhaust workshop, my local dealer tweaked hp corse hydroform (monster) to bike new header
Second attempt
With help of local racing exhaust workshop, my local dealer tweaked hp corse hydroform (monster) to bike new header
HI... nice pipes.. can u recommend where in jakarta did this? Thanks bro

1 - 16 of 16 Posts