Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

Modded or Stock?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the Scrambler will become an instant classic. Anyone thinking about just leaving it bone stock and not modding it?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I sure am - I love mine as it is. the only thing I may do for a bit of temporary fun and a change is plastidip the yellow in matt black - just because I can :glasses9:
Other than a handle bar mount for the iPhone I'm planning on keeping it stock - just spent 2500 miles attached to it around Northern Spain and loved every minute
I think the Scrambler will become an instant classic. Anyone thinking about just leaving it bone stock and not modding it?

·
Registered
941 Posts
Light modding so far and the cash set aside for a shock and exhaust has today been spent on air tickets to Arizona so I can look after my goddaughter while her parents do a cruise. Yep I love her that much :)

·
Registered
965 Posts
For the most part stock except for bags and a small Dart screen. Personally I have found over the years that when the time comes to sell or trade in you pretty much lose any money put into expensive mods and I'm getting cheap in my old age.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Not even thinking about selling the bike,or losing money.
I'm going to mod it,then when I get bored,change those mods.It's a bike that has so many possibilities.I really think it's a bike I will hold on to alongside other bikes which may come and go.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I do like the many different looks you can give this bike. A good thing too as I doubt I will ever get rid of it either

·
Registered
26 Posts
I could now be tempted having seen this - the tyres look awesome too - anyone any idea what they would be and if road legal in UK?
ducscram.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts