Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I notice that reading through the model specific forums gives the following numbers for each model that's been ordered.
Icon = 23
Urban Enduro = 13
Full Throttle = 11
Classic = 9
I can understand the Icon being the most popular due to it's pricing but I'm a little surprised at the low numbers for the Classic. A question of tastes I guess.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it not called the Full Throttle rather that the Flat Track? We knew what you meant though. ;)
Ha Ha. When I counted the numbers I wrote down FT against the Full Throttle count as a reminder. When I came to write post my mind saw that as "Flat Track". :oops:
I've now corrected it.

Reactions: FatRob

·
Registered
140 Posts
I first chose the full throttle but I decided that I wanted the Icon so that I could customize it the way I wanted . I will put the full throttle bars on mine but I want a full exhaust not slip-ons and I will probably change the suspension, seat, and the emblem. I am not sure what else I will do I will wait til I get it to decide what else I will mod. Is it here yet I am anxious for it to arrive!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can see the reason for the popularity of the Icon. It costs £1000 less than the other models, £1100 if you get it in red.This gives you a £1000/£1100 available to spend on customising and you'll still have the original parts as well.
I'm going for the Classic but I'm ordering the Termi Sport Line race exhaust and the lower bars from the Full Throttle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts