Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Somewhere I have seen a modified air box cover for the Sled, it made it heaps easier to get the filter out, but I can't find the weblink anywhere.

Has any send this and if so can you post a link

Cheers

Paul

· Registered
313 Posts
Reactions: MoxSled

· Registered
78 Posts
On a Facebook group I asked him where his stuff could be purchased and he said to send him a DM on there or instagram. I never did because I never saw a price anywhere.

It is a super cool product from the YouTube videos and stuff, but I don’t want to have to say to the builder “no sorry that is way more than I want to spend” after he says the price. So if anyone does reach out and they get a price, report back!

· Registered
66 Posts
Most of his stuff looks rendered in a 3D design program with the exception of a few items mounted on a bike. I wonder if he's just having fun designing things but not actually making products just yet. Lots of comments like "will be mounted on bike tomorrow, will post pictures" but then the next post is like 3 months later and nothing to do with the previously designed item. He has a cool rally tank for the DDS but clearly just a rendering. Who knows.

· Registered
78 Posts
I thought to myself “I know I have seen some YouTube videos or real examples on the internet somewhere to show he actually produced them” and came across this forum. All the hesitations I had ordering something from a guy on Facebook were validated.

Take this for what it is, I have no personal experience ordering anything, and don’t know anyone who has, so this is just me sharing a link to others experiences.

· Registered
78 Posts
Then on this forum there is this:

But if you ask me, kind of looks like a friend posting a review for Guiseppe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts