1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
239 Posts
looks like a K-tech air suspension. Dude, is it good? Reliable? I used these type of shocks on my mountain bike and I am surprised they're on a motorcycle.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice!
What suspension have you fitted?
That is KTech, i have it installed over a year now I have issues so far...the ride is better and good rebound...i have also installed Ohlins cartridge....planning to change it with Ktech as well..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks like a K-tech air suspension. Dude, is it good? Reliable? I used these type of shocks on my mountain bike and I am surprised they're on a motorcycle.
You are right Pepe, it is Ktech, ..i have it installed last year...so far i have no issue. Planning to change my fork cartridge as well....

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Surprising to hear, I ordered a Ktech shock for my wifes Classic at the begining of the year with a gold stansion, after a few weeks waiting I was told they couldn't supply one as the black or gold coating was peeling off.
Ended up with a chrome standard one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Surprising to hear, I ordered a Ktech shock for my wifes Classic at the begining of the year with a gold stansion, after a few weeks waiting I was told they couldn't supply one as the black or gold coating was peeling off.
Ended up with a chrome standard one.
SO far i have no issue with the black one....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Great look overall.... but... the frame stickers should go. Put them under the seat if you have keep them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oooppps, in my screen it is in the right orientation, thanks. i have changed it hope it is okay now. Again thank you Hui

·
Registered
102 Posts
One of the finest bikes i have seen here. Congrats.
May i ask how you feel about the billet headlight frame? Is it worth the money when seen in person?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One of the finest bikes i have seen here. Congrats.
May i ask how you feel about the billet headlight frame? Is it worth the money when seen in person?
Thank you. It looks great, well i am just fortunate i bought on sale (store looses the dealership of Ducati and everything must go).

1 - 19 of 19 Posts