Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure Dascrow, needed heated grips twice this week so maybe them. There's more and more becoming available too so maybe leave it for a wee while. Done 475 miles so will need to book in soon for service. Termignoni getting fitted then too.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Great idea with the second tank protector, racing stripe! I hope you don't mind if I copy?
I wonder, would a light rubbing with some high grit sandpaper give it a more matte look?
Which tail tidy is that?
I see you removed the small front chain guard but lef the rear - I did the opposite.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's an Evotech tail tidy which took about an hour to fit and number plate letters 5mm smaller but overall plate about 25mm smaller all round. Wet and dry paper may give it a Matt finish yes.

·
Registered
49 Posts
ok thanks,going to put stripes on mine,but probably, same width all the way through ,like the original scrambler....I think:)
going to make a new front mudguard with a stripe down it too..

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
I have a new front mudguard project going on at the moment Jojo, I'll post some pics when I'm a little further ahead with it,

·
Registered
49 Posts
going to browse ebay for a mudguard, 18" or there I'll get one rolled up

you can buy blank guards,lots are vintage or 70's and are to narrow for the new tires

fabricating a 70's looking rack as well :)

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I have a new front mudguard project going on at the moment Jojo, I'll post some pics when I'm a little further ahead with it,
I look forward to seeing it, I can't picture what you are planning. I know some BMs have an upper and lower guard on the front.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am definitely stealing the stripe mod... already have the one protector on it. Now I need to order another

1 - 18 of 18 Posts