Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT : Bracket went through an update. See link below. Also offering a 'Swingarm Cap Kit' to clean up the 2 exposed silver sections on the swingarm once the tire hugger is removed.

Ducati Scrambler Fender Eliminator / Tail Tidy (+ Swingarm Cleanup Kit) | eBay

$25 each
, plus $8 (USPS Priority) shipping + eBay & PayPal fees = $38 total.

Each of these brackets is made to order. Once I receive payment, I start the print, which takes ~ 4 hours, and then ship next day. They are of my own design and are 3D printed. For those looking for specifics, I use PLA, 1.5mm wall thickness and 100% infill (solid) printed on an Ender 3.

This bracket fits ALL of the Scrambler line EXCEPT the 1100, Desert Sled, or 62.

This is the LEAST EXPENSIVE AND EASIEST fender eliminator for the Scrambler models. It mounts to the sub-frame using stock bolts and puts the tag right in front of the rear tire. The bracket also uses the factory plate light and accompanying bolts, making it very easy to return to stock if need be. Factory turn signals are not touched, so there is no need for cutting or splicing anything. Literally remove the stock arm, put the light on this bracket, bolt your tag up, and bolt it to the bike. This should take no more than an hour.

The pictures below are of the updated bracket, as well as the Swingarm Cap Kit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey man! I'm definitely interested in guinea pigging one of these 0 degree versions. If I PayPaled today, when do you think it'd ship?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man! I'm definitely interested in guinea pigging one of these 0 degree versions. If I PayPaled today, when do you think it'd ship?
I can ship it tomorrow. I can start the print now, wake up in the morning and box it up, and run to the post office on my lunch break. If I cant do it over lunch, the post office nearest my apartment is open 24/7 and I could toss it in there after work.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keep 'em coming! Got 6 packaged and ready to ship with 1 printing.

I can also ship internationally for $27 via USPS Priority Mail International. If anyone across the pond would like one, just let me know.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Keep 'em coming! Got 6 packaged and ready to ship with 1 printing.

I can also ship internationally for $27 via USPS Priority Mail International. If anyone across the pond would like one, just let me know.
So it’s ok to post products for sale now without being a supporting vendor?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So it’s ok to post products for sale now without being a supporting vendor?
Thanks for the bump! I don't see any guidelines or rules regarding for sale posts. If such a thing does exist, shoot me the link and I'd be more than happy to give it a read. I'm not some large company getting rich off of making these brackets. I knew I couldn't be the only one that wanted a CHEAP solution to a fender eliminator, so I figured I could post them up for sale.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for the bump! I don't see any guidelines or rules regarding for sale posts. If such a thing does exist, shoot me the link and I'd be more than happy to give it a read. I'm not some large company getting rich off of making these brackets. I knew I couldn't be the only one that wanted a CHEAP solution to a fender eliminator, so I figured I could post them up for sale.
Not sure, I’d check with the forum admins.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Man... I wish we could get away with something like that in Spain. The plate location would definitely get you stopped by the cops and fined all the time... not to mention the fact that down here the plate is almost as big as King Kong.

It really improves the bike's look! good job!

·
Registered
12 Posts
For the most part, I’m a happy customer. I have a 2019 icon and the installed your 10 degree plate-holder. However, it makes it difficult for me to remove my seat as it gets I the way of the key hole. I’m having to on pull the licence plate in order to get underneath it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Are you still shipping these right now with COVID-19? About to buy one on your ebay link but thought I’d check in first. Hope you’re well!
Ps: what’s the difference between the hex and round options on eBay?
Thanks!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Are you still shipping these right now with COVID-19? About to buy one on your ebay link but thought I’d check in first. Hope you’re well!
Ps: what’s the difference between the hex and round options on eBay?
Thanks!
Yep, still printing and shipping. I've dropped the price a bit too!

The hex vs circle is just what type of recess is on the back of the bracket to mount the plate to. If you want to use the stock plastic nut and bolt that came with the bike new, then get the circle. If you want to use an actual bolt with a hex nut, then chose hex. I personally run hex on my bike.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yep, still printing and shipping. I've dropped the price a bit too!

The hex vs circle is just what type of recess is on the back of the bracket to mount the plate to. If you want to use the stock plastic nut and bolt that came with the bike new, then get the circle. If you want to use an actual bolt with a hex nut, then chose hex. I personally run hex on my bike.
Thanks! Sent you a PM. Cheers!

·
Registered
15 Posts
EDIT : Bracket went through an update. See link below. Also offering a 'Swingarm Cap Kit' to clean up the 2 exposed silver sections on the swingarm once the tire hugger is removed.

$25 each

Each of these brackets is made to order. Once I receive payment, I start the print, which takes ~ 4 hours, and then ship next day. They are of my own design and are 3D printed. For those looking for specifics, I use PLA, 1.5mm wall thickness and 100% infill (solid) printed on an Ender 3.

This bracket fits ALL of the Scrambler line EXCEPT the 1100, Desert Sled, or 62.

This is the LEAST EXPENSIVE AND EASIEST fender eliminator for the Scrambler models. It mounts to the sub-frame using stock bolts and puts the tag right in front of the rear tire. The bracket also uses the factory plate light and accompanying bolts, making it very easy to return to stock if need be. Factory turn signals are not touched, so there is no need for cutting or splicing anything. Literally remove the stock arm, put the light on this bracket, bolt your tag up, and bolt it to the bike. This should take no more than an hour.

Hi the link to Ebay doesn't work anymore. Are you still making these?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great product. I truly wanted to keep my original blinkers.Bought from you on eBay.
the instructions you included with your product were amazing!
Thanks for making those yourself for our Scramblers !

·
Registered
3 Posts

$25 each

Hi there,

Do you have a fender eliminator that will fit the scrambler 1100?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts