Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my Mugello Headlight Cover for my '17 Scrambler Icon. Part looks great, but the install isn't as easy as lining up and screwing on (like I was expecting).

Below are a few pics for reference, as well as screenshots I found just googling - that look like they've been widened on the sides. Am I supposed to bend the parts sides to line up?

Any advice helps

Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just received my Mugello Headlight Cover for my '17 Scrambler Icon. Part looks great, but the install isn't as easy as lining up and screwing on (like I was expecting).

Below are a few pics for reference, as well as screenshots I found just googling - that look like they've been widened on the sides. Am I supposed to bend the parts sides to line up?

Any advice helps

Thanks
Did it come with the fasteners? It doesn't look like that would work with the stock signal lights.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

View attachment 46149 View attachment 46150

View attachment 46151 View attachment 46152

Any advice helps

Thanks
Turns out, just bend the part slightly and will have a nice fit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts