Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now returned the new to me Icon back to stock, apart from the number plate wrap around, so a few parts for sale to recover some of the cost. Some pictures before I removed them and when taken off. The bars are Rental, low and narrower than standard as can be seen from the brake line position close to the clock.
The bike is a June 2017 Icon with less than 1000 so the parts look new, but I just prefer standard! The back of the throttle, clamp, is broken as no hole was drilled for the peg, but may be of use.

Looking at the Mugello catalog their parts without delivery are over £600, before listing on Ebay I thought maybe somebody would like to make an offer for the lot.

IMG_1536.JPG IMG_1539.JPG IMG_1545.JPG IMG_1541.JPG IMG_1546.JPG IMG_1477.JPG IMG_1480.JPG IMG_1481.JPG IMG_1483.JPG IMG_1484.JPG
IMG_1477.JPG

·
Registered
239 Posts
Is Mugello seat at lower or stock height? Only one side cover, right side? No left side? Also, lmk how much you want for the seat and side covers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, Yes it is both sides, just a 10 picture limit! I have them listed on Ebay now, seat and both side panels for £300 or offer plus shipping which could be difficult if you look at my our your locations.

It does feel like the same height as the original Icon seat I have now put back on. One of the reasons I chose the Scrambler was its seat height, short legs and long body, both let me have both feet on the floor.

Paul

·
Registered
239 Posts
My bike’s short enough and I don’t want it any shorter. I am at 5’9” and both feet touch the ground, flat, with knees a little bent. Looking into ebay now, what’s the ebay’s Item number?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what everybody else tells me, but I like the standard look, just not the number plate wrap!

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Well anyway, the seat and side panels won't take long to get sold. Most Scrambler riders really like them and hate ordering stuff from the other side of the world.

Good luck!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The seat, side panels and LED lighting have now sold. Just the bars, holder and grips left on ebay

Paul

1 - 9 of 9 Posts