Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

First time poster and new owner of a DS. I’ve been in the market for a new seat and absolutely dig the Mugello seat/side covers. Comfort is not an issue with me and the seat I just prefer the style Mugello offers. However, I ride in all weather and that includes rain and I park my bike outside. How do the seats hold up when wet? Are they waterproof? Is there a way to make them waterproof? Haven’t been able to find a solid answer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
From what I have read, their seats are not waterproof, I guess do your research and see what process if have to undergo!
What kind of seat are you getting, I am thinking of buying one for my Cafe Racer!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From what I have read, their seats are not waterproof, I guess do your research and see what process if have to undergo!
What kind of seat are you getting, I am thinking of buying one for my Cafe Racer!
I haven’t decided yet, they all look awesome! Gonna wait till I get my tax return to splurge a little lol. Taking to the seat to a local upholster is probably going to be my choice, I’ll post an update when I do!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts