Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes it's here. It took 20 days door to door, so I was very excited when it arrived, but that excitement didn't last long. The carbon fly screen is good. The main reason I got it was to hide the cables and it does that well. Next the seat, which was my main reason for using Mugello. It looks a lot better on my F T than the original and it's a better design but it's as hard as a rock. I just hope it gets better in time. Finally the indicators. I was going to fit them myself, as I normally do, but I noticed there were 3 wires to connect so, as I know nothing about electrics, I went to my local Ducati mechanic. He told me he thought they were American running lights. He took them to his workshop and said I could use them as indicators by getting rid of one of the cables.......but, there was no way to fit them without a bracket. When I got home I looked at the Mugello catalog and sure enough it shows them fitted to a bike using a bracket. I've emailed Sittimat asking for the bracket but he normally takes several days to reply so I now have to wait a bit longer!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts