Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone done extended trips on their Ducati Cafe? I've had days when out for 6/7 hrs including stopping for lunch with friends, but am considering some multi-day trips (riding for 8 hrs / day maybe) I think it's do-able on this bike, but anyone have any experience with it?

·
Registered
926 Posts
I've been out from 8am and arrived back home 2-3pm (with a lunch stop) and have been fine. Bum starting to hate me a little when I'm on the home straight but doable for sure (I'm on an Icon with FT bars FYI)

·
Registered
745 Posts
People ride around the world on everything from Honda C90 step throughs to things like R1 Yamahas. Where there is a will there is a way. The limitations are between the riders ears not with the bike.

·
Registered
733 Posts
People ride around the world on everything from Honda C90 step throughs to things like R1 Yamahas. Where there is a will there is a way. The limitations are between the riders ears not with the bike.

I would say normally the riders back and bum that between their years :05.18-flustered:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Having done Scotland twice and Spain on an Sv650, which has a similar riding position, touring on this would not be a problem. Although - the luggage may take some thinking.

·
Registered
20 Posts
If I could ride my old 999 for 8 hr's, a C.R. is good for 12hr's. Take breaks. You can use any bike you want, like the other post said...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts