Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I've just fitted the Multistrada footpegs and noticed that the left hand one (gear shifter side) is slanted and the right hand one isn't slanted.
I've seen a pic and comment on the other Ducati scrambler forum confirming that their left hand peg also slants.
Has anyone else encounter this?
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Oh?

I just checked my DS (which has these as stock), and I don’t see nor feel it...

They are both slightly slanted, not much.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Hi all,
I've just fitted the Multistrada footpegs and noticed that the left hand one (gear shifter side) is slanted and the right hand one isn't slanted.
I've seen a pic and comment on the other Ducati scrambler forum confirming that their left hand peg also slants.
Has anyone else encounter this?
Thanks.
Yes, both with Multi Strada and Motech footpegs. In fact Puig are also slanted. Must be the bike's mounting.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Have you dropped it at all, even by forgetting to put the side stand down?

I had a very embarrassing moment in my garage - with Mrs PGS looking on. Was trying to sort out the most comfortable position for my new bars/risers. Asked her to see where my arms were horizontal from the elbows, took my hands off the bars, and down the bike went. Bent the gear lever. Hit my head on the garage wall, she rushes in to help me. I scream 'don't worry about me - pick the bike up' . :color:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Phil...it seems other people have the slant on the left hand foot peg too so it's not from dropping the bike. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Would it be possible for the people who have fitted the Multistrada footpegs to take pictures directly side on of both footpegs?
Many thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts