Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

selling my used a couple of times but immaculate mustang saddle, the reason for sale is my dodgy hips (reason why I don't do much these days), saddle is probably one of the best out there for comfort and anti slip factor (normal people not me). It has the old style pin but as I've learned from others it fits fine with the correct method. I'm based in Leeds so you can pick up or Ill post it. Its done a maximum 100 miles.
I'll keep it on here for a week or two then its going to eBay. Cost new is about £250.

£145 + postage.

Cheers

Armo

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Hi,

selling my used a couple of times but immaculate mustang saddle, the reason for sale is my dodgy hips (reason why I don't do much these days), saddle is probably one of the best out there for comfort and anti slip factor (normal people not me). It has the old style pin but as I've learned from others it fits fine with the correct method. I'm based in Leeds so you can pick up or Ill post it. Its done a maximum 100 miles.
I'll keep it on here for a week or two then its going to eBay. Cost new is about £250.

£145 + postage.

Cheers

Armo
1 2 3 arrrrrh poor old man
no longer can
:BangHead:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Pictures looking good, does this raise the seat height any?

Current Full Throttle seat is too low Ducati +25mm price being monitored and also waiting on a quote for having the seat recovered and increased with 30mm foam

·
Registered
43 Posts
Any idea of the shipping cost? So far I have tried a Mugello seat, standard and comfort and none have been very comfortable in different ways, so just trying to get the fourth try as low as possible.

Paul

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

£145 + postage.

Cheers

Armo
hello, is the mustang saddle still available? If yes, we can agree to ship to Italy.
Hello

1 - 16 of 16 Posts