Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Termi has been on for a little while, loud enough to make your ears bleed!!! Absolutely love the set up now

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please tell me you received better install instructions with the MWR skit you were provided. I have my tank off and the front cover off my airbox. Do you have any pointers on how to get the airbox out so I can make the cuts for the mwr openings?

·
Registered
178 Posts
What puzzles me is how Intake Express got 10TQ increase on dyno at midrange then tapers again as RPMs increase...all by removing airbox, opening up exhaust, and PowerCommander mapping(?)

Is this a sign the injectors are limited by fuel pressure regulator? What pressure is the fuel pump capable of generating and what pressure does the factory FPR dump?

This is something I've seen with getting more fuel at higher RPMs where the fueling window duration rapidly diminishes.

This is all being done with OEM throttle body, Cams, & C:R (?)
Yes???

·
Registered
Scrambler 1100
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Well 2021 who’d of thought it... sold Octavia many moons ago. Just bought Octavia the Second she’s yellow and pretty but has the 1100 engine. So will contact Nelly for MWR.... here we go again££££

21 - 26 of 26 Posts