Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

MWR Power Up Kit

32K views 34 replies 15 participants last post by  properperson 
I have this kit on order, and hoping it arrives in the next few days.
I'm pretty handy with some tools, so confident I can do this.
I haven't looked yet, but did you have to remove the tank?

So got my kit, installed it, yet to ride - big storm yesterday/last night as I finished and needed the car for work today.
Did the same thing of not fully removing the Airbox. Cut up a cake tin the wife had lying around to slide between airbox and frame/wires etc when using the dremel - quite easy really. Started and sounds great - just hanging to get it out for a ride now.

I live in The Gap, back onto Mt Nebo road, so I'm always heading up there on weekends, and see them all the time, just had a brain snap this day - I think I was just enjoying the ride too much. Got done just this side of Mt Nebo, on the way up to Mt Glorious
I think I was baited a little. Car was going really slow through the bends, then at the over taking lane he sped up to the speed limit, I went around and slowed up straight away, but he got me for speeding while over taking. oh well, lesson learned.

only been out twice since fitting the kit and no haven't noticed any change in fuel economy worth talking notice of.
(mainly due to carpal tunnel in throttle wrist - pins and needles constantly, makes it hard to hang on after about 10 mins)
I average between 4.5 and 5 depending on what I'm doing.
I really don't care anymore and have stopped tracking usage - just enjoying the ride

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.