Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi I have joined this forum actively today. Bike looks great. Like how you've gone with some of the billet accessories. Last few weeks I added bar end mirrors, quality mirror plugs (for the original holes) and some aftermarket levers to my Full Throttle. Really pleased with the result.

·
Registered
19 Posts
How easy are the Retros to fit. Looks simple but was wondering what's involved making enough room at the end of the bars?
Really easy to fit retro bar end mirrors. I went for cheaper versions than the Rizomas, but similar to install I imagine. First you have to remove the end caps. Twist and then (gently) use a flat head screw driver to prise away from the bar. I used thin piece of material to avoid any scratches. Assemble the mirror. In my case there is a long rubber spacer with a nut on the end. I tightened the nut hand tight until it started to connect to the rubber. Then install into the bar end. I have read some people have had to shave with rubber spacer versions, but I didn't need to. Twist on the the bar. Then use an Allen key to tighten. In my case, turning the Allen key pulls the nut towards the rubber spacer and forces the rubber to fill the space and gripping the internal of the bar. Check the throttle control for free movement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.