Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
hmm, ok. They seemed solid enough to me, but I never tried to see exactly how solid they were. Rode the whole season with them (about 14k km) - never had any issues. Once I had them properly positioned (and that was key considering how small they are) - I pretty much never had to touch them again. Sadly, my season is pretty much done as it's winter in Canada now... meanwhile, you must be getting some nice riding weather... cheers!
You'd think so wouldn't you! I did have a nice 4 hour jaunt up the coast this weekend but the past few weeks have been a little wet and I've become soluble so I can't go out in the rain any more :D

Thanks for all your help Doctor!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Smile, you're on camera!

Installed the Innovv K1 dashcam system.

front cam

rear cam

Save file button/ rec indicator

GPS data

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Hi Doctor T
how have you got on with the camera mounted under the forks?
i installed a C5 (smaller camera) and first time out under braking down a hill the front forks obviously dipped and the camera hit the mudguard ;(
just wonder if you had moved it since these pictures? any help on where else to mount it would be great
Tom

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.