Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm still undecided yet if I should keep the rear fender and lic plate holder. I removed them and both ways I think look good :) Unfortunately the rear turn signals (New Rage?) are not as bright as the Ducati LED one's I had installed. But decisions decisions...lol

My mods: Renthal street black handle bars, custom shorty black levers (will upgrade to unbreakable ASV soon), CRG foldable bar end mirrors, Ducati LED signals, painted front fender, vinyl wrapped tank panels, mugello seat and side panels, Ducati heated grips (best mod ever! lol), akraprovic exhaust

·
Registered
2 Posts
I removed the fender from mine and setting up the blinkers was such a hassle. How do you like the Mugello seat though??

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I'm still undecided yet if I should keep the rear fender and lic plate holder. I removed them and both ways I think look good :) Unfortunately the rear turn signals (New Rage?) are not as bright as the Ducati LED one's I had installed. But decisions decisions...lol

My mods: Renthal street black handle bars, custom shorty black levers (will upgrade to unbreakable ASV soon), CRG foldable bar end mirrors, Ducati LED signals, painted front fender, vinyl wrapped tank panels, mugello seat and side panels, Ducati heated grips (best mod ever! lol), akraprovic exhaust
View attachment 46780 View attachment 46781
It's awesome :love:

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think the plate holder and rear fender are actually a big part of what makes the scramblers cool and unique, so I just cut out the big plastic thing and reflector so that now from the rear all you see is the plate itself floating over the tire and the light hanging over it. Much cleaner than stock, but much more unique looking than a tail tidy which looks clean, but just reminds me of every other lightly modded bike on the road.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts