Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all from Ireland. This is my first post about my first bike, its all very exciting.

Having considered the whole bike thing on and off for almost 10 years, I decided now is the time. So after a very protracted process of getting a learners permit in Ireland and completing the IBT (our CBT), I went hunting for a bike. To be honest, I had my eye on one of these for a while and the minute I jumped on, it just felt right.

So here it is.
688B5C59-E411-4036-86B5-44508DE94B7E.jpeg

2016, 2 owners and a fruity pipe.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Welcome, that is one fine looking bike. You made an excellent choice and this is coming from an old man who has had many bikes over many years. I love my little Sixty2 more and more.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well done. I know you'll enjoy many hours of enjoyment on your new machine. I enjoyed my Icon for four years and then decided to sell it to buy a new Café Racer. The Scramblers are great fun.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Two weeks in now and I’m really enjoying it. It seems to be universally loved, although it’s mainly middle aged men that want to talk about it!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Two weeks in now and I’m really enjoying it. It seems to be universally loved, although it’s mainly middle aged men that want to talk about it!
Would you rather that be middle aged women? Lol

Reactions: JBrady
1 - 10 of 10 Posts