Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to take my Icon to La Rochelle for a week in the back of my van. I'm going with my partner/pillion so not tempted to ride all the way. just wanted to ask what laws I need to be wary of. I know the basics like hi-viz, GB sticker, spare bulbs, but wanted any info on reg plate size, is it the same as UK? (mine is slightly under), placement of reflectors (mine has no reflector on the rear plate tsk tsk) and dipped beam (is the Scrambler a direct beam or does it face the left?), i.e do I need a sticker?
I'd also like any advice on transporting the bike abroad. I do it a lot around the UK but wondered if there was any paperwork to do with carrying a road licensed vehicle across borders and insurance etc.
Any tips/advice would be most welcome.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hello

I went several times in your country without worrying about all these stuffs for my vehicle and I don't see any reason why it would be different in the reverse way. As long as your vehicle is compliant with the english laws, it is OK to ride it in France.

Maybe after the Brexit, it will be another story, but for the time being, nothing changed :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts