Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've managed to get an old front mudguard I'm happy with, Picked it up at a local bike show on Sunday, and only paid £10 pounds for it, :) It's only placed on at the moment while I design some brackets,

And I've yet to decide the best position, may rotate it anti clockwise a couple of inches, Depending where my Urban Enduro front Mudguard sits, I went to collect it today From Woods, a great bit of kit, it comes with the U E fork covers, :cool:

It's my intention to have the mudguard painted/powder coated in silver, with the high mudguard from the U E black (then again I may just change my mind later ;))

I'll post another pic tomorrow, with the high mudguard in place too,

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
The photo's like an optical illusion, at first I thought it was one bike in front another.
Albie might want your old front guard, it must be one of the few parts he still needs to make another bike.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Fitted the Urban Enduro High mudguard, It comes with the fork guards , Part no 97180211A it comes in black for other models, Just need to make the fixing stays now,

Do really intend to fit 2 mudguards? :eek:
The Urban Endure guard will be pretty much redundant and it looks like the alloy one might hit it on full bump.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Do really intend to fit 2 mudguards? :eek:
The Urban Endure guard will be pretty much redundant and it looks like the alloy one might hit it on full bump.
Oh right, there must be a decent amount of travel of the forks then.
I can see what your going for now, maybe the silver of the lower one catches the eye too much and if it was the same colour it would blend in.
Edit.
Sorry Derek, I thought I was answering Elvisto.

·
Registered
764 Posts
No problem Hui.
The spec says there is 150mm of front suspension travel.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I liked the classic but i'm over cleaning spokes and hubs! Friends got one on order/ really love that color! reminds me of the spanish Ducati singles!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Front mudguard looks great and very practical, will be using mine in all weather so will definatley look into this.

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Skippy& Franko I'll keep you posted, just waiting for some material to be delivered, then I can press on.

Fitted my twin pipe termi this afternoon, come in a month early :)

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I did some work on the stays, just need to make a couple of formers to get the bends correct, :) I'm in no hurry, still can't decide what colour to paint it, :rolleyes: I did go down the powder coaters , they have a couple of yellows that are very similar to the Icon, Silver ? or Black ? decisions ,decisions :(

1 - 20 of 46 Posts