Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Flat Track Pro in early September and have since logged about 1500 miles - I love the Bike !!
So far I have made some changes, personalizing it to what I think a scrambler should look like. I go back a ways and liked the dirt bikes and flat trackers of the seventies so that's what's behind the look and why I chose the FTP.
Changes to date include the following:
  • Elimination of the passenger pegs using the Ducabike kits (greatly improves the aesthetics and saves about a net 3 lbs.) No problem using it with the Termi Evoline - I just cut the extra hole off the silencer bracket.
  • Storz tail tidy. IMO, the far best by far. I tried the R&G which caught the tire and self destructed in the first week. I tried the Competition Werks - no room for the license plate light. I had done a full Storz/Sportster (previous bike) and have found all of the Storz components to be super high quality and well thought out designs.
  • Ducati Scrambler LED turn indicators
  • Painted rear mudguard to match the rest of the bike
  • Rizoma Dynamic mirrors and bar end plugs
  • Ducati Scrambler oil cooler protector
    IMG_1616.jpg
IMG_1620.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg
IMG_1611.jpg
IMG_1612.jpg
IMG_1605.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts
I bought my Flat Track Pro in early September and have since logged about 1500 miles - I love the Bike !!
So far I have made some changes, personalizing it to what I think a scrambler should look like. I go back a ways and liked the dirt bikes and flat trackers of the seventies so that's what's behind the look and why I chose the FTP.
Changes to date include the following:
  • Elimination of the passenger pegs using the Ducabike kits (greatly improves the aesthetics and saves about a net 3 lbs.) No problem using it with the Termi Evoline - I just cut the extra hole off the silencer bracket.
  • Storz tail tidy. IMO, the far best by far. I tried the R&G which caught the tire and self destructed in the first week. I tried the Competition Werks - no room for the license plate light. I had done a full Storz/Sportster (previous bike) and have found all of the Storz components to be super high quality and well thought out designs.
  • Ducati Scrambler LED turn indicators
  • Painted rear mudguard to match the rest of the bike
  • Rizoma Dynamic mirrors and bar end plugs
  • Ducati Scrambler oil cooler protector View attachment 11513
View attachment 11505
View attachment 11521 View attachment 11529 View attachment 11537 View attachment 11545
Hi Mate can I ask about the front fender? Iv done just under 30,000klm all road thinking of going to road tyres so the smaller lower front fender would look better

1 - 4 of 4 Posts