Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 23977 View attachment 23985 View attachment 23993 View attachment 24001 View attachment 24009

My new sled... A couple of things left to do yet. I'm planning on LED blinkers (still undecided) and exhaust wrap (ordered DEI black titanium wrap).

BTW, the HP Corse sound superb, but they attach 2mm from the swing arm. I'm a little worried about that.

Can't quite tell if the Booster Plug had made any difference because I got it installed with the slip ons. But I do feel the bike run cooler (I'm riding around Bangkok!).

·
Registered
102 Posts
So HP Corse made a Desert Sled version of Hydro? Looks amazing.

Edit: Ok. I checked their site and they don't list a DS spesific model. Did you have and problem fitting the exhaust besides it being too close to the swinarm?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So HP Corse made a Desert Sled version of Hydro? Looks amazing.

Edit: Ok. I checked their site and they don't list a DS spesific model. Did you have and problem fitting the exhaust besides it being too close to the swinarm?
Not much hassle at all. The bracket could do with a slight adjustment, but I'll do that at another time. Right now the sound is gorgeous to the ears, albeit some small popping when rolling off the throttle.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a Desert Sled and my next upgrade is exhaust and i realy like the hp corse. Was wondering what issues wound arise. I will be looking into it coming next few weeks. Safe riding all!

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Wait till HP Corse has a DS exhaust available.

I have emailen them many times, and they ARE working on it. Just very sloooowww...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wait till HP Corse has a DS exhaust available.

I have emailen them many times, and they ARE working on it. Just very sloooowww...
Maybe i should push them also might get them $$ hungry if more people want it. Thanks alot for your post and info.
"Knowing is half the battle and details get it done right the fisrt time!" Be Safe!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just going to post up pix
Thanks for the quick reply. I think the part im missing is that black bracket that goes between the exhaust hanger and where the original muffler mounted. Did that come with your HP Corse ?? I dont see mine anywhere.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply. I think the part im missing is that black bracket that goes between the exhaust hanger and where the original muffler mounted. Did that come with your HP Corse ?? I dont see mine anywhere.
Hope fully im not missing a part but it seems like that little tab that mounts between the exhaust hanger and the peg/rear brake is MIA...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts