Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
That looks just fantastic Ken, The wheels give it that extra umph if you know what I mean,

Thought of painting my wheels gold for next spring, :)

·
Registered
290 Posts
ELVISTO have a look on the DMC Moto face book, there's a diavel that they've had the wheels powder coated gold and I think they look great.
The company that's done them is in the Preston area, they're not cheap but the end result is perfection.

Hope you approve...Geoff.

BTW. I love RED wheels!!

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks just fantastic Ken, The wheels give it that extra umph if you know what I mean,

Thought of painting my wheels gold for next spring, :)
The wheels are a 3 step powder coat. The metallic looks wet when viewed up close. Unfortunately, The depth of color doesn't photograph very well.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a carbon full throttle fender on order to see if I like it. In the meantime I grabbed the fender of my old 955 race bike to see how it looked.
IMG_8703[1].JPG

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Well done..

I like what you have done, very much. Function over "flash" is very much where I'm at.

But you gotta do something about those mirrors!

Reactions: SBKen

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well done..

I like what you have done, very much. Function over "flash" is very much where I'm at.

But you gotta do something about those mirrors!
My rule to myself when I decided to buy the Scrambler was that it has to be a daily driver. To many mods can make the bike into a garage queen. I have plenty of bikes in the garage that I don't ride.
I have installed countless different types of mirrors on customers bikes. They go back and forth trying different shapes and styles. I really have to say that the mirrors are one of my favorite features of the Scrambler. The are by far the best mirrors that I have ever come across on a motorcycle. They are staying!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts