Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
127 Posts
Geez melo,,,i almost pissed my pants thinking you got a ride on one,,,,,i get to see it mid november at the IMS in los angeles,,hopefully Ducati will have test rides available but i won't hold my breath,,,i'll at least get to sit on it and check it out,,,,i'll post my thoughts if someone doesn't post a handson review before me,,,,

· Registered
127 Posts
Well looks like you'll beat me to the punch by a couple weeks on the sit on review,,, hey if we're really lucky Ducati will have a cone track in the back parking lot for rides,,, I've seen several manufacturers do that,,, maybe the planets will align and we'll get to putt one around

· Registered
127 Posts
Seven pounds off going to a high quality 520 chain and sprockets ,,and I think way more with the exhaust 12-15 lbs,,,, smog delete 3-4 lbs,,, change out steel hardware with Ti 3-4 lbs crop tail 1 lb ,,, all the reflectors and lose the canoe paddle mirrors and micro LED turn sigs

· Registered
127 Posts
3-4 lbs for the mirrors ,,,, I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff but I think a 25-30 lb loss is not out of the question,,, and I'm being very conservative on the exhaust numbers and will probably be in the 20-25 pound loss alone,,, I lost 26 lbs on a Beemer I did just with the Ti ztechnik I put on it,,, it was so light when I got the delivery I thought they forgot to put it in the box,,, battery 4 lbs maybe more,,,

· Registered
127 Posts
All the maps will be available once models can be measured and testing done,,, oh and I forgot about the abs,,, another 6-10 pounds I'm sure when that goes ,,, this is going to be great fun I can tell,, so I think being very conservative,,, the numbers will fall in the 40 lb + range,,, plus a bump in power and torque it's really going to be a nice bike ,, lol who puts abs on a dirt bike?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.