- Mugello side panels
- CNC bar end mirrors

- Exhaust is on the way...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
IMO
You can hoodwink yourself all day long, I know I have/still am, or you can just enjoy a fun bike to ride.
My Scrambler has never let me down through the twisties, and yet I've just had new suspension fitted!
What a silly bunt.

·
Registered
94 Posts
You can hoodwink yourself all day long, I know I have/still am, or you can just enjoy a fun bike to ride.
My Scrambler has never let me down through the twisties, and yet I've just had new suspension fitted!
What a silly bunt.
Sorry Phil, that’s garbage and a little condescending. My FT was virtually unrideable for anything over an hour. Changed the seat, better. Changed suspension, fixed...
Handling definitely improved too.
Just because you don’t feel it, doesn’t make you right.
I ride a lot. Not always the scrambler as I own, or have access to several bikes. I actually enjoy playing with the setup and looks, changing components is part of ownership for me.
In fact my double garage is full atm, so had the FT in the dining room to change the bars last night
8BA38C45-3232-4A1E-8360-B882CF266355.jpeg

·
Registered
47 Posts
How did you deal with the cables? In your pictures they look pretty well tamed, but the Icon comes with relatively tall bars and long cables. It seems like there should be more exposed cables with the clip-ons.
I've tried a few different bars on my Icon and dealing with the cable length and routing was always the most difficult part.

·
Registered
94 Posts
How did you deal with the cables? In your pictures they look pretty well tamed, but the Icon comes with relatively tall bars and long cables. It seems like there should be more exposed cables with the clip-ons.
I've tried a few different bars on my Icon and dealing with the cable length and routing was always the most difficult part.
I was careful to keep the same as previous routing but tried to even them out a little using the rubber bands on the bars. There's not a lot else you can do without buying new cables.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts