Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
work progress :)

well, my Urban Enduro should be delivered in March.... in the meantime I'm "shopping" for the new baby, this is my lilst and is status:

- Zumo 660/BMW Nav. V GPS mount by Touratech Euro 10

will fit to handlebar bracket

- Zumo 660/BMW Nav V GPS power cradle by Garmin Euro 60 (Amazon)

- Folding Mirror (2) by Touratech Euro 26 each

- Seat bag Kriega Dry Bag US20 by Twalcom Euro 90

- Tool Roll Kriega by Twalcom Euro 26

- Forks seals Kriega by Twalcom Euro 23

all above already ordered,

still to be ordered

- Continental TKC 80

- Hands guards (will need the bike to try they will fit)

Acerbis - Rally 3

Click this bar to view the full image.

or

Racetech Gladiator Alu

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image.

I'll probably buy the official Tank Bag, need to "touch" it before.

Off Road foot rests

will revert

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi there ! With all those purchased gadgets I can't wait to see your new enduro urban scrambler ....is it possible to fit those TKC80 tyres on the new scrambler ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
another piece added:

Splinde Sliders

need them to put bike on box stand

I wonder why Ducati never designed threaded holes in the arm for the bobbins ? They will be needed to remove the rear wheel.
I have various paddock stands and I don't like the type with a flat pad under the swing arm.
Just something else I'll need to look at.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Check rc site, they are going to produce chain tighter with bobins... Dn't know whether will be better or not, I usually go to tyre shop change them, I need to lift rear wheels only to grease chain

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi there ! With all those purchased gadgets I can't wait to see your new enduro urban scrambler ....is it possible to fit those TKC80 tyres on the new scrambler ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think will be enough clearances to mudguards, only have burocratic issue since tkc speed code is lower than irm tyres

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think will be enough clearances to mudguards, only have burocratic issue since tkc speed code is lower than irm tyres
...I hope you solve without problems those burocratic issues as the scrambler must look awesome wearing those TKC80 tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
178 Posts
I wonder why Ducati never designed threaded holes in the arm for the bobbins ? They will be needed to remove the rear wheel.
My dealer told me it was because they forgot, and that the first 2,000 bikes will have no threaded holes for bobbins, and then they'll be introduced. Presumably, that's how many swing arms the factory ordered before they realised.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts