Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im staring to customize my 2016 yellow icon: will post pics as I go along. Feel free to comment or suggest changes!
Installed so far-
* Bought it with a tail tidy already installed by original owner.
(1) Rizoma frame guard/slider - It was hanging on the parts wall at my local dealership (all dusty after sitting around for years). Parts girl did not even know what bike model it was for until I inquired if it fit the ICON.
Purchased but not installed yet -
(2) Ducabike wet clutch kit - has the clear window to show the clutch spinning. I had it already on my shelf - I had put it on another bike I owned a few years ago (and then removed it before selling the bike). Noticed it "fogs up" in cold weather obscuring the clutch until engine is hot. Considered buying and installing the dry clutch kit by "KBike" (but its $2600 - and it does include item #3)
(3) Used Brembo Hydraulic Clutch lever, line, slave, and Clutch push rod (needed to install #2)
(4) Used Handle bar off a Monster 1100 (tried to buy a Rizoma handle bar kit with gauge relocator to center but its on back order with no ETA). Did not want to go with clip ons but they do look cool!
(5) Used Brembo Front Brake lever.
(6) MIVV slip on muffler - Delta Race Inox.
(7) Rizoma Wave fluid reservoirs (in silver) for rear brake, clutch, front brake. These have been discontinued so had to shop around to find them, one was used. I will have to paint one silver.
Considering but not purchased yet-
(8) Ohlins adjustable forks from a superbike. Maybe 999?
(9) Set of wheels for a 999.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Installed the MIVV Delta Race Inox muffler last pm. Two bolts and spring hold the OEM on, 1 bolt and 2 springs hold the MIVV on. Install lierally tooke 15 minutes. It came with a baffle which was rivetted in (see pic #3). Took a fair amount of effort to get it out - will try to ride it today and see if I like the sound better with it in or out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts