Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

I've got an Icon but I'd like to install a UE mudguard on the front. Can someone tell me how the front brake cable is routed around/under/behind the thing? Or better yet, snap a pic and share?

Thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just installed mine today and had the exact same question. Is the minor bracket necessary? The one that holds the brake lines? I wanted to use black zip-ties and hide it a little better.

·
Registered
734 Posts
what kind of screws are needed to install Ducati Scrambler High Front Mudguard 97180211A or do they come included?

·
Registered
734 Posts
btw I search at the workshop manual, and there's NO information about the bolt size.
also need to buy (4) in the suitable seats and cable support.
those who already did the conversion would like to know, please share you're experience.
Thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Rick you might have to order from Ducati. There are 4 special screws that go through the rubber grommet (4 of em) with 4 nuts that go inside. The kit includes everything and a little extra.

·
Registered
734 Posts
ok, I will email them to get special screws that go through the rubber grommet (4 ). Thanks

·
Registered
734 Posts
Update, High Front Mudguard 97180211A kit come with ALL parts necessary to be installed, NO need to buy other parts for installation.

the BAD news, NO longer available in the US(I did called several Ducati dealer/shops to find out if they have it in stock).

·
Registered
280 Posts
Reactions: Max Kool

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bob
I did email Pure-Ducati, NO response, I will call them tomorrow.
btw, bought my Icon from Two Wheels World, who are the owner of Pure-Ducati

The AMS Ducati website also listed it as in stock.

I know some inventory systems aren't up to date which makes it hard to find what you want. If you can find it on ebay for about the same cost, well, that's probably the best option.

-Bob

·
Registered
734 Posts
called yesterday, AMS Commonwealth Motorcycles, today Pure-Ducati, Omaha - parts not available.
I did email Star Twin (already order some parts to them) yesterday, waiting for their response, if no response then I will order the part thru ebay.

those who are looking to buy Front Mudguard 97180211A, call/visit your local dealer if not available better save time and buy it at ebay sellers.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts