Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please watch the video and help me identify some parts. Front indicators, rear license plate bracket? The rear light I know is integrated, and the exhaust is a Zard Zuma. Also, which front headlight grill is this guy using that he's able to attach it over the Italia front cowl? I did post a comment on the video but no reply and I'm a bit impatient :D

Also, a recommendation on the rear integrated tail light would be appreciated. Something reliable.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
283 Posts
Reactions: xPepi

·
Registered
283 Posts
Oh, the headlight grill looks like the Ducati one. I don't think it's attached to the cowl. It's probably on the headlight ring and the cowl is over it.

-Bob

·
Registered
954 Posts
Oh, the headlight grill looks like the Ducati one. I don't think it's attached to the cowl. It's probably on the headlight ring and the cowl is over it.

-Bob
That is the standard Scrambler grill. You need a replacement headlight bezel ring as well because the grill fits to tabs on the replacement bezel ring. Ducati do not list it as an option for the Cafe Racer so I suspect the bike owner might have done a little work with a Dremel to make small slots to allow the four grill brackets to fit through the Cafe Racer headlight cowl. If you freeze frame the video towards the end it looks like there is a very small slot milled at about 10 o'clock on the headlight where the top left grill bracket goes through.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do see that in the video. Thank you for your help. Anyone have experience with the integrated taillight? Is the wire splicing etc a pain or pretty quick/standard?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts