Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im kinda new here

Im quite torn between two seats my choice are either the oem enduro urban brown leather seat or the nitrohead flat tuck seat.

Does anyone have any experience with these?

My bike is a sixty2 btw.

Thank you

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Nitroheads are soo much better than stock... firm, stiff, flat, perfect.

Stock however, shite. Too soft, creeps up your crack. Feels only good the first 5 minutes.

·
Registered
73 Posts
The nitroheads seats are not waterproof, though, if that matters for you. Not a fan of the stock seat either but I haven’t found the right replacement yet. Maybe Sargent, but they look a bit chunky for my taste, and they are expensive.

I wonder if the seats from the 1100 series will fit? And are they comfortable?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh i didnt know that the nitroheads arent waterproof.. doesnt matter tho as of now i have no plans of riding in the rain..

Do the side panels that come with the nitroheads seats look good?

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Ps, the Nitroheads seat are vinyl, I can only imagine the stitching isn’t water tight.

Where I live we don’t have rain and my bike sleeps inside. I wouldn’t leave it outside in the rain no..

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
What about the Mustang seat. Everyone used to rave about it.
I have the mustang amongst other saddles and it's really comfy but it put my dodgy hips in a funny position so it's currently back in its box so will probably sell later. Im currently using an urban enduro saddle which isn't too bad probably good for 50 miles before the pain kicks in ( but my armitage suspension Defo helps the comfort)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the mustang amongst other saddles and it's really comfy but it put my dodgy hips in a funny position so it's currently back in its box so will probably sell later. Im currently using a urban enduro which isn't too bad probably good for 50 miles before the pain kicks in ( but my maxton suspension Defo helps the comort)

Urban enduro seats or an urban enduro bike?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Oh i didnt know that the nitroheads arent waterproof.. doesnt matter tho as of now i have no plans of riding in the rain..

Do the side panels that come with the nitroheads seats look good?
better to be prepared in case it does rain. Went today for a 179 miles trip around the island early in the morning ( 7:30am ) and we got a lot of rain 4 ours later:nightmare:.
btw I left my rain suit at home:mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts