Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i have done some work on my scrambler and here what it looks like now! Next i want to mess around with the turn signals and the exhaust, and remove a bit of that aliminium color paint thats all around the bike.

-Handlebar is a cheap china aluminium handlebar, something like 30$ shipped, but looks to be very high quality so far no complaint at all. The only thing is that it was too short so my GF's father, who has an entire machine shop in his basement, made me 2 handlebars extention
-Fender eliminator is the same, about 30$ from china (Both from aliexpress)
-Mustang seat, love the look, and compared to the original seat i feel like i'm sitting on a cloud while a leprechaun is licking my balls.
-Carbon wrap on the tank sides from vvivid, good stuff, very high quality imo and really had the carbon loook, the ducati emblems are just 3d stickers from ebay.
-Wraped the tail in black, that was just too much yellow before imo

There you go! :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
looks good man! Nice to finally see a mustang seat installed. Curious if the seat lowered the ride height a lot? I'm 5'11 and i'm afraid it will be uncomfortable. With the stock seat, it's right on the border as it is.

Hey everyone, i have done some work on my scrambler and here what it looks like now! Next i want to mess around with the turn signals and the exhaust, and remove a bit of that aliminium color paint thats all around the bike.

-Handlebar is a cheap china aluminium handlebar, something like 30$ shipped, but looks to be very high quality so far no complaint at all. The only thing is that it was too short so my GF's father, who has an entire machine shop in his basement, made me 2 handlebars extention
-Fender eliminator is the same, about 30$ from china (Both from aliexpress)
-Mustang seat, love the look, and compared to the original seat i feel like i'm sitting on a cloud while a leprechaun is licking my balls.
-Carbon wrap on the tank sides from vvivid, good stuff, very high quality imo and really had the carbon loook, the ducati emblems are just 3d stickers from ebay.
-Wraped the tail in black, that was just too much yellow before imo

There you go! :D

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Bike looking good.
Wish he was my GF father.
Can you post a link to the eliminator kit?
I can thoroughly recommend the termi racing exhaust with the baffles removed. Expensive but sounds fantastic and comes with a re-mapper. :encouragement:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks good man! Nice to finally see a mustang seat installed. Curious if the seat lowered the ride height a lot? I'm 5'11 and i'm afraid it will be uncomfortable. With the stock seat, it's right on the border as it is.
I didn't notice the height difference, so i guest thats good... i'm 6'0"

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bike looking good.
Wish he was my GF father.
Can you post a link to the eliminator kit?
I can thoroughly recommend the termi racing exhaust with the baffles removed. Expensive but sounds fantastic and comes with a re-mapper. :encouragement:
I can't find the eliminator's link, but a quick search on aliexpress will show a few of them, just buy from a reputable seller!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts