Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If only I could touch the ground.
It goes like stink! Handles really well but lacks in coolness plus it's got a annoying vibe around 4000rpm but boy o boy does it fly and the noise from the induction is pure music.
The scram is back in for the bodged 7500 mile service and a repaint where they scratched the frame when putting the tank on (down to the metal) so I've got this for 3 days. Don't think I'd swap as I'd be dead in a week.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Triple S !!!, great bike!, what year is yours?
are you going also to keep the Scrambler or will sell it?

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just been out again on the 765 and do you know what I DEFO wouldn't swap it for the scrambler, its easy to ride, freaking fast, not bad looking, good gearbox, ok brakes and it's made the scram feel like a mobility scooter! BUT I got bored in about 25mins like I did with sports bikes, it does get your juices flowing when you are hitting 100+ on your favourite roads and sounds good but it's just not a scrambler also not one person looked at me! ( the bike). It's helped me decide that the scrambler just makes you feel cool and I don't need to replace it with anything else but I do like the vitpilen 701.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
After 1 full week of correcting the issues I've got my lovely scrambler back with no scratches :3some: will I miss the 765? Nah! It felt great to get back on mine and hear that lovely noise (music) again.
IMG_7190.JPG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts