Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new Cafe Racer last month to go along with my Flat Track Pro which I bought about a year and a half ago.
So far I've made the following changes:
  • Eliminated the "tire hugger" license plate holder with on that I fabricated using a Storz plate holder.
  • Eliminated the passenger pegs and related arms using the Ducabike kits.
  • Swapped out the turn indicators with Ducati LED's
  • Replaced the bar end mirrors with Rhizome's
That's probably about all I'll do to the CR. I have some further plans for the FTP
IMG_0052.jpg
IMG_0048.jpg
IMG_0049.jpg

·
Registered
211 Posts
Looks great!
I think the rear peg delete looks particularly good here.

The one thing that stands out to me still is the exhaust shield in silver color. Change to black?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man that looks cool.
Just sent you a pm, then saw this.
What you got planned for the 'Pro'?
Hey Phil, good to hear from you. I’ve been doing quite a bit of traveling over the last couple of months plus our youngest daughter just had her first kid.
Regarding your question about luggage racks, no I’ve never tried using them, I usually just go on day trips.
I took the seat/cowl off the CR and tried it on the FTP and it looks awesome! Since then I bought a “used” CR seat on eBay, had the seat professionally dyed black, and am having the cowl painted to match the bike. I also removed the rear mudguard and reconfigured the plate holder (like I did on the CR). I’ll post pics when I get the cowl back from my painter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts