1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Still gagging on the sticker scheme.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Someone give Mork his motorcycle back...

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
For me it’s the best colour scheme, loving the bike and cannot fault it, great for a run out to the Peak District and Rutland with a few green lanes along the way. I did have the heated grips added in the deal.

·
Registered
29 Posts
For me it’s the best colour scheme, loving the bike and cannot fault it, great for a run out to the Peak District and Rutland with a few green lanes along the way. I did have the heated grips added in the deal.
Same with bike scheme and heated grips Nozzer, great taste mate lol. Assume the HG are Duc catalogue how effective are they?

·
Registered
896 Posts
Assume the HG are Duc catalogue how effective are they?
They pass my wife’s test for warm hands so they should work for any male. :05.18-flustered:
It is a little strange pushing the starter button to operate the heated grips but you get used to it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same with bike scheme and heated grips Nozzer, great taste mate lol. Assume the HG are Duc catalogue how effective are they?
The HG don’t seem as hot as the ones on my Mutley but I think that’s because of the hand guards so I have bought a set of Barkbusters but will hopefully fit this weekend. Push the dealer hard on the deal and you might get them for not a lot extra!

·
Registered
29 Posts
They pass my wife’s test for warm hands so they should work for any male. :05.18-flustered:
It is a little strange pushing the starter button to operate the heated grips but you get used to it.
Cheers dude, SE Australia surprised you need them :cool-28:

·
Registered
29 Posts
The HG don’t seem as hot as the ones on my Mutley but I think that’s because of the hand guards so I have bought a set of Barkbusters but will hopefully fit this weekend. Push the dealer hard on the deal and you might get them for not a lot extra!
Got a great discount on the bike - 2018 model + EOY, and he's not charging any labour on the extras. Not sure if thats the norm for Duc dealers? Surprised how cheap they were tbh.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Glad you got a good deal. I also looked at the 2019 bike at Ducati but wanted the gold wheels and the black paint, I didn’t feel I would miss any of the 2019 changes, my bike was a cancelled order, so also a great price reduction and got the HG thrown in.

What’s EOY? Probably obvious but my brains tired lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Glad you got a good deal. I also looked at the 2019 bike at Ducati but wanted the gold wheels and the black paint, I didn’t feel I would miss any of the 2019 changes, my bike was a cancelled order, so also a great price reduction and got the HG thrown in.

What’s EOY? Probably obvious but my brains tired lol.
End of year lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts