Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else notice some new accessories popped up on the scrambler website?

Ducati Scrambler

Notably - engine guards, fold away shifter, and an aluminum chain guard (along with a few other items). Has anyone seen any pictures showing what the engine guards look like installed?

·
Registered
541 Posts
some of these are by Touratech (see the shift lever signature) , as probably the engine guard is. I posted some pictures of a Scrambler testing the Touratech line in Albania, rider was Ramona Schwarz (hoping good spelled) and were shared on Touratech Facebook pages

here is in polished finish

·
Registered
240 Posts
You know, I'll be curious to see how this engine guard compares to the one offered from Hepco-Becker. Looks like it'll prevent much more of the bike from touching down...

·
Registered
945 Posts
I wonder if those led indicators they are showing on the website are a direct fitment as they do seem to have the same thickness stem

·
Registered
208 Posts
Do they really have to put "Scrambler Ducati" on every accessory it will fit on? Gets a bit old.
Just in case people don't know what you are riding from the tank badge/tank protector/seat/luggage/foot pegs/oil cooler protector/grips, now they will know coz you'll have it on your chain guard too.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The pivot gear lever looks like a nice thing, mine scraped on the road and found a false neutral the other day it was not a nice feeling.

·
Registered
20 Posts
has any one heard anything on these? I have been waiting with baited breath for that gear selector and crash bar set (really want those tank protector units.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I rang ducati to buy the gear selector on Thursday but Ducati still can't get them yet.
yup frustrating. I dropped buy local dealer. was told they have no idea when they are arriving, items listed for sale that are not actually for sale is bothersome :( I am happy they are actually being produced by touratech thou. nice bonus.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts