Ducati Scrambler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scrambler Icon
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lucky this week to spot a posting on FB Marketplace for a Zard exhaust. This set was purchased by a couple for her Scrambler which she traded 300 miles later for a 4 wheeler (later getting a S2R). They moved to Florida and then to a town 40 miles north of me to open their bike service business in Georgia.

To my good fortune they put the original exhaust on their SCR before trading and carried this one around through two moves. I’m grateful they listed it. It is a Zard Special Edition with removable baffles.

Installation took less than an hour, the only problem I had was that I had to lose my OEM luggage rack because both couldn’t be mounted at the same time. Not much louder than stock but much lighter and certainly it makes the Scrambler look like one.

Zard quality has always impressed me, I‘ve had their systems on a Multi 1100s, Bimota DB6 and MG Cafe Racer.

Happy Icon owner here.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Registered
2015 Scrambler Icon
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We will see. Rainy day today. I can say that the heat shield is well engineered with 3 layers of insulation plus a stand off plate. Seller said never a problem for the rider or pillion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts