Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys
Just picked up a cafe racer 2018 , would like your opinion on what exhaust people are using
Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Personally, I'd go with the Termignoni Race pipe because it comes with a factory remap. But then I'm really lazy :)

bm

·
Registered
106 Posts
The dealer does it when they fit the exhaust.
I imagine you could get it done by a dealer if you had bought the exhaust from them but fitted it yourself.
bm

·
Registered
906 Posts
A lot of aftermarket systems say a remap is not required. I have an Akra system on my 1100 with no map change and the bike runs fine,

·
Registered
814 Posts
Personal preference...

The factory option Termignoni race exhaust is common due to it being a dealer option. It’s quite expensive for what it is but you do get a remap included.

I think the Competition Werkes is the best looking but I do love my full titanium Akrapovic.
Had it off to service the bike recently and unreal how light it is!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Personal preference...

The factory option Termignoni race exhaust is common due to it being a dealer option. It’s quite expensive for what it is but you do get a remap included.

I think the Competition Werkes is the best looking but I do love my full titanium Akrapovic.
Had it off to service the bike recently and unreal how light it is!
Call me a cheapskate but I just removed the baffles from the standard exhaust, secured the outer pipes so they didn't move at all and slapped on a Termignoni sticker on the outside. Saved lots of weight, sounds like a Ducati should and freed up the gases so they flow better. I was sick of spending big dollars on aftermarket systems for not much reward.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Oh, please ! The standard Termi on your bike is a thing of a beauty ! Just leave it there and remove the baffles if you want to go louder !!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Leo Vince LV-10 it is light, looks good, sounds like a big block V8 with glass packs, and was not expensive at just a little over $200. No remap and it runs fine. It does have a little lean burble to it I would not call it back fires.
P1000620.JPG

1 - 9 of 9 Posts