Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In search of the best motorcycle shoe, that:

- are well ventilated (hence not waterproof)
- ok to wear all day
- don't look dorky, 'cause I gotta stay Kool
- have a flat sole, and no heel. This makes shifting your feet back and forth much easier when braking
- have decent protection

I found the Forma Slam Flow.

IMG_5631.jpeg

they look like Cons, but are much stiffer and offer a stiff sole and good ankle protection. And they keep your feet cool, cold actually at anything below 70 degree.

#happybiker

·
Registered
1,667 Posts

- ok to wear all day
- have a flat sole, and no heel. This makes shifting your feet back and forth much easier when braking
- have decent protection

View attachment 38019

they look like Cons, but are much stiffer and offer a stiff sole and good ankle protection. And they keep your feet cool, cold actually at anything below 70 degree.

#happybiker
So in addition to wearing the an open face helmet, you've now got baseball boots.
Oh dear.

·
Registered
94 Posts

- ok to wear all day
- have decent protection

View attachment 38019

#happybiker
For what it's worth, I think the Icon range are pretty ugly,Truant 2 being the exception. Much prefer the Forma Slam Flow. And they cost less in the UK than the Icon Truant 2 by about £50...

·
Registered
174 Posts
i wear the TCX X-wave shoes. Mine are black and waterproof but there is a non-waterproof version as well. I haven't had issue wearing mine all day at work though.

They have toe and heel reinforcements. leather. flat sole.

·
Registered
173 Posts

- ok to wear all day
- have decent protection

View attachment 38019

#happybiker
I have recently changed boots, but have had two pairs of Forma slam dry's. These were my daily ride boots . comfortable all day wearing.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks for the options show here. I have a pair of Redwing Iron Ranger in Ox blood I have been wearing for years. Hot as sin in summer though. zero vents. Heal on right foot gets devilishly hot in the summer in traffic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts