Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it will all go with my 20mph wobbling down the road. You also forgot to mention the beard and tattoos.

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Nothing wrong with tattoos imho. Heck, I have a tattoo with a beard and tattoos.

But I would avoid attaching anything to the forks. Best case it can make steering a tad slower, especially with a few lbs of tools in it. Worst case your front fender bumps against it.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nothing wrong with tattoos imho. Heck, I have a tattoo with a beard and tattoos.

But I would avoid attaching anything to the forks. Best case it can make steering a tad slower, especially with a few lbs of tools in it. Worst case your front fender bumps against it.
Don’t get the hump Max just talking about stereo type chopper riders. You haven’t got a chopper as well have you?

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
Nope, no choppers or cruisers. I don't think that's ever going to happen.

Just super sports, adventure, dual sports, and a few nakeds...

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nope, no choppers or cruisers. I don't think that's ever going to happen.

Just super sports, adventure, dual sports, and a few nakeds...
How many bikes in total. I’m down to one now, too old for all the excitement sticking to sub 120mph.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Currently a DR650SE, and a Desert Sled, with an Indian FTR1200S Race Replica soon™ to be added to the stable.
As I’ve posted once before, I don’t like American tastes in bikes, but I do really like the looks of that Indian I hope it goes as good as it looks. Give us a review when you get it.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I am thinking of a new look for my bike. And also more storage for bits and pieces and extras. I have my top box but that’s reserved for my helmet when parked. Anyone got opinions on my idea?
Yes a very strong one....
Forget about it and order a magnetic tank bag, if you only need a little space SW Motech has a very small one(the LT1) in the Legend Gear range.
Legend Gear tank bag LT1 with magnets

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got 2 tank bags, a magnetic and one that straps on from my GS days. With all the negative vibes I’m getting I’ve decided not to bother.:ambivalence:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The problem I have is I get bored and I am always looking for something to do to my bike. That’s why I put ideas out on the forum first to see if I’m being stupid. Please bear with me.:apologetic:

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
The problem I have is I get bored and I am always looking for something to do to my bike. That’s why I put ideas out on the forum first to see if I’m being stupid. Please bear with me.:apologetic:
It’s ok, I do that too, especially when I ride too little...

Once summer’s out, I just want to ride :)

·
Registered
814 Posts
I am thinking of a new look for my bike. And also more storage for bits and pieces and extras. I have my top box but that’s reserved for my helmet when parked. Anyone got opinions on my idea?
Don't think the cruiser front bag thing suits the scrambler too much. I always prefer a rucksack for short journeys, as then whatever you've been carrying comes off the bike with you.
Kriega do some nice side bag mounts for the 800, not sure if the mounting points are same for 1100.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts