Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to receive one of the first of 35 Mach 2.0 in Australia in the next month or so. Will do a review when I get it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just had an update from my dealer here in Australia, Mach 2.0 should be landing in two weeks time at the dealership.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*Update*

Bike has arrived in Sydney, will be freighted to Byron Bay on Tuesday with delivery for Friday 10 November. Will upload a picture when I get it. I am very surprised that Australia has started to receive it's 35 allocation before USA and other countries.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Interested to know how people with the Mach 2.0 are going? Particularly in Australia. Nothing really on the internet about the model. I was surprised there hasn't been any you tube reviews, particularly from the USA where I imagine the vast majority would be going.

Australia and NZ only received 35 in total, so very quiet on the news front here.

As for me, only clicked over 300 km at the moment, fantastic bike to ride and looks cool.

·
Super Moderator
54 Posts
My Mach 2.0 in Brisbane has 500 km on it now.

I'm happy enough with it. I've lifted the number plate and would like higher bars.

Regards,

FatRob

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m in California. Enjoy riding my Mach 2. I’m an avid surfer. Had to get this bike, it reminded me so much of the coastal Southern California lifestyle and 1970’s beach and bike culture where I grew up. Before I even took the bike out on the road had to remove that splash guard and tuck that plate up, remove and replace the turn signals and Mirrors. These bikes deserve the classic design lines and refinement you can do with a few aftermarket products

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have done around 350km on my Mach 2.0 It had 185km on it out of the showroom... I'm loving it! I traded a Suzuki GS500f that I traded in, that was a nice ride too... Glad to be on the Scranbler now though>

As you will see I have the Termignoni pipe that runs up high and utilises the the forward mounting point > I have fitted a Ventura rack and had to snip off the front part of the mounting bracket. There is plenty of rigidity still and I am not carrying a load of bricks in the pack so it should be fine.

I am on the NSW Central Coast

1 - 12 of 12 Posts