Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1EFA21F6-88D7-44FC-9A56-4EB4EDAEEE9E.jpeg
Hey everyone!

Brand new rider here. Just got my café racer last week from an uncle who just moved here on the island of Oahu! It was definitely love at first sight, and been loving every second of every ride! Still waiting on some gear to arrive, took advantage of riding without a helmet, arms & face got sun-burned, but it’s all good. Now the last thing I’m waiting for is a license after my MSF classes. Anyways share a pic of your café
racer, or drop a tip or two... Aloha

·
Registered
47 Posts
Aloha! I'm also new with a Cafe.

It always astonishes me when I'm in Hawaii and see guys in t shirts, shorts, flip flops, and no helmets just rip past me on the freeway on their rickety old sport bikes! I wish I had the balls lol.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Aloha! I'm also new with a Cafe.

It always astonishes me when I'm in Hawaii and see guys in t shirts, shorts, flip flops, and no helmets just rip past me on the freeway on their rickety old sport bikes! I wish I had the balls lol.
Hahah right?! I only did that on my moped before the bike, other than that, I’ll have my gear on btw would you happen to know of any ideas to protect against the salt from the air around here? I was thinking some sort of ceramic coating and keeping exhaust oiled and covered with a weather proof bike cover... thanks!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts