Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here, although I have been a fan of the Scrambler ever since they came out. Been enjoying my new Scrambler Sixty2 for the last 3 weeks. This site has been a great resource of info.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I see you have the same bike, with some very nice mods. I am still taking it easy and breaking mine with about 800 trouble free kms so far.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks, I see you have the same bike, with some very nice mods. I am still taking it easy and breaking mine with about 800 trouble free kms so far.
yeah, thanks. I sold some of my no longer needed scooter stuff to pay for about half of the things I have. The rest, I just couldn't resist. I'm up to 1450 miles and loving it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just had my first first service yesterday,1000km went smoothly. They charged 1hr of labor for it. Did say on the sheet they "updated ignition control unit"? I never noticed any issues and I am looking forward to be being past the 1000K breakin requirements.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Vespa Super 300cc and have had two motorcycles before my sixty2. I can do improbable, fun things with small rides. I bought mine last year and have done a few trips on it, including camping and a drive to Pinedale, Wyoming. Banff is next...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts