Ducati Scrambler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I’ve just joined here as I’ve recently bought a 2015 scrambler classic which I plan to modify over the next few months.
I’ve just bought a brand new full throttle seat, cowl and associated parts to fit to my bike but from the parts drawing I cannot work out where the foam pads go on the underside of the cowl.
Would anyone with a new shape full throttle be so kind to post a picture of the underside of your cowl so I can see what going on.
Thanks very much.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Sorry I can't help with the Q but if you don't mind could you share how much it all cost and did you order via Ducati? I want the exact same unit for my bike.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually ordered it from bike-parts-Ducati.com which I think I just a online store for a dealer somewhere. It cost about £400 for the seat the cowl and all the little bits to go with it. The website is quite good as it gives all the part diagrams for the whole bike so you can pretty much order anything.

one bit of advice though is the seat comes with all the rubber pads that fit to the bottom of it so you don’t need to order them with the seat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts